Tuesday, September 04, 2007

This little Piggy had roast beef this little piggy had none!

To keep with the meat and potatoes theme that has been running I felt this post was appropriate. On Saturday night The Juice not only had meat and potatoes but just about everything else on the menu including EVERYONES and I mean EVERYONES chips. Its not often when you get the entire table to go all in and then scoop the pot playing HI/LO Omaha 8. But it infact happened on Saturday night. The rest of us were left to see if there was any old gum stuck to the bottom of the table while The Juice ate like a king. You know it is your night when you play a hand blind from the restroom on your cell phone and wind up with the nuts pushing the entire way. I hope some of that luck rubs off on me so I can take it with me to Vegas on Thursday. I'de be happy with a side of day old lunch meat and a roll.

No comments: