Sunday, September 23, 2007

IF I COULD


If I could describe the feeling that Charles is having right now as I write this blog live from the Omaha Hi Low No Limit Capital of the World, "THE JUICE'S" game. Yes, I along with several other Charles haters just gave what amounted to a triple team with the load being blown backwards into your own face!! Oh yes, it started great!! Eli, The Juice & Charles go heads up on the flop. At this point we all feel like the pork chop is coming. So, Eli moves all in. I provoke the Bald Wonder and he makes the call with a nut flush draw and a second nut low to my second nut high and nut low. Eli as usual miss reads his hand. The river brings a 3 of spades which pork chops Eli, Ass F#**@ me, and gives the worst player at the table a fat load of chips. I am reporting live as I am watching through the video feed. Charles has ~ $7,500.00 and a smile that looks like he just got the rape charge dropped!!! Oh, its not over... Refer to last story below for ending!!!

"The Juice"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE JUICE has passed Rick for the best creative writer in Raleigh!

Rick said...

I totally agree! I am but a poor man's Dr. Suess, whilst Dave is a glorius combination of Skakespeare, Tolstoy and Dante, the likes of which the world had never seen. It's simply a matter of time before the Pulitzer Committee discovers his prowess, and bestows upon him the recognition he truly deserves...