Sunday, September 16, 2007

Playing again...

Well after taking a few weeks off from playing I started back today and it felt great. To be honest, I really didn't if I won or lose, I just wanted to outplay everyone and I did. I was playing online at UB for a few hours of heads up play only and I really think I played great. Yeah, I lost some nice pots and sucked out on a few too but each time I was able to put my opponent on a nice range of hands and really outplayed them each hand. I have learned this much though, I will fold the first 5 hands of every session regardless of hands. That's when the miracle hands hit. I'm looking forward to getting my confidence back today and will start back over on PokerStars sometime this week now that the WCOOP is going. I really feel like I can make a run deep into a tourney right now b/c my head is very clear and I'm seeing everything very clearly.

Hopefully next week at this time I'll be bragging about making a final table. I'm especially looking forward to Friday since that's the NLHU and Razz my two best games and Saturday's HORSE tourney which I really think I can hold my own in all games except for stud high. Should be an interesting week. And with all of the bust and break ins lately, I think I'll stick to my computer for a little while.

No comments: