Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Almost here!

Tomorrow is a very special day. I have been looking forward to it all year and its finally here!!!! That's right everyone, tomorrow is FTOPS Razz Tournament!!! Oh yea there's also Valentine's Day but does that really matter to me? Appearently not..... Anyway, I've put in about 14k hands so far this year but lately been concentrating more on my NL 6 max ring game on FT which has been steadily improving over the past 2 weeks. I plan on focusing back on Razz all day today and tomorrow until the tournament tomorrow night. It will be interesting on what the field is like. I wouldn't think that there would be very many non razz players there but then again, during my 14k of hands, I played with over 1,700 different players in total but of that number, only 33 players have put in more then 100 hands against me and only 10 that have put in 200 hands or more so as you can see, there is only a very select group that plays Razz at the 2/4 and lower limits with any consistancy. So it should be filled with mainly players who have little experience with Razz and think that its a simple enough of a game that anyone can win. I mean really, the worst hand wins right? How much theory and stratagy can be involved in such a stupid game.....lmao!!!! As Ted Forrest said "Razz is the purest form of poker becuase good players will win money and bad players will lose the money. It's a beautiful, beautiful form of poker."

1 comment:

ftp_pirate said...

this is the sickest beat so far...had him crushed and bricked 678...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?2103988