Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hopper's Analysis is Correct.....

In a recent comment on Your thoughts..... Hopper notes that the hand analysis that he and FTP had just completed relative to a hand played by FTP was the first "real analysis" in a while on our site where a hand was really broken down, disected and analyzed. And I absolutely agree.... I liked the comment. But for those of you who have seen ME play, you would not want me doing hand analysis.... it would be like putting the Juice in charge of Black History Month. Lots of opinion, but not much content.

At any rate, thanks to Hopper for beginning to blog and this is a sincere request from me for those of you who are reading regularly to begin to contribute. I'm certain that we all can learn from each other's experiences at the table. The only thing that I ask is that if you are going to be critical of someone's play, please have the intestinal fortitude to log in to do it. These hit & run slams by anonymous are below the belt and typically all wrong. As a matter of fact, any hostile anonymous quotes will be deleted going forward.

We want to hear your thoughts about the game and I look forward to some of you guys who have been regular readers beginning to contribute to the site. We need you!

Let the suck outs begin!

No comments: