Monday, February 11, 2008

Don't Play the Game if you Can't take the Pain!!

The last few blogs about The Juice, have been pretty tough to read let alone be the one to take the bone hard in the ass on the river from Charles, Dean, & Rick! My dad always said if you are going to play with girls, then you may as well beat those pussies. I took that to heart so when I sit down with the few who have their skirts on this Tuesday night; get ready for the royal of all royal pork chops!!! I think that when Dean slowed rolled the royal flush on me that was the kiss of death and He along with all you other homos will pay the price for the river beating I have been taking!!! Piss on all of you who rivered me, from Bart and his one outer quad fives to Ricks runner, runner Aces full - Suck my asspipe and get ready to rumble!!!

P.S. Lets all take down Ron (SCROOGE) the tight, cheap, boring, cheap, irritating, CHEAP, one buy in Mother F#@*r!!!! FYI if a restaurant waiter gets on great service 20% after the Dinner & Dancing then should the dealer get at least .00025% of the winnings if you win? Lets see, buy-in for $300, cash out for$3,600.00 - tip $5!!!!! Did I mention CHEAP.

P.S.S. Charles, I don't want to hear about the rake ever again after the $3,000.00 "Come on guys just one more round...Please"... FU ALL


The Juice

2 comments:

Rick said...

Dave, you saw Ron throw out the $5 tip, but what you didn't hear was that he asked for $3 change. Maybe he's thinking back to when he was a young man during the Great Depression, when $2 was a nice tip. Nice pic, by the way! :-)

Charles was, well, Charles. When we were gonna quit at 4am when he was down..."ONE MORE ROUND!" At 5am when he was down..."ONE MORE ROUND!" At 5:30am when he was still down..."ONE MORE ROUND!" As soon as he won a big pot to get his money back..."Um, see ya later, guys..."

Anonymous said...

There are good posts and then there are great posts. I would have to put this post in with the great ones. Absolutely hillarious!