Monday, July 17, 2006

Adding more contributors!

I have asked several of my friends from 10 years of home poker games to join us on this blog site. If you respond positively to your invite, you'll be able to create a post just as I do. I do ask that you not use anyone's last name or any specific addresses so we don't create any problems for anyone of any kind. Try to abbreviate any colorful language so that anyone can enjoy the writing without nausea.... other than that, let's talk about poker!


In addition, I've asked Jeff to help Rick and I manage the blog site and he has agreed. I feel that between the three of us, we're probably playing seven nights a week and ought to be able to get some pretty creative banter going!

Welcome Jeff and I still owe you lunch....

Charles

No comments: