Friday, September 01, 2006

BigChipPoker.Com

Hi guys, I have just recently signed up at BigChipPoker.Com. I've done pretty well in the cash games and OK in the tourneys. It is also a referral based marketing program where YOU can make money by referring others to the site -AND- you can SPONSOR others who can make money by sponsoring others and referring others to the site..... kind of like..... Amway for gamblers, but without the soap. LOL. At any rate, I've signed up and like what I see.

You can sign up by following the link on the right or by going to BigChipPoker.Com and if you'll enter this code BCP1123, you'll get your deposit matched 100% up to $300.

My id on BigChipPoker.Com is crichards so sign up and let me know when you're going to play!

Back to the felt.... ur... keyboard!

No comments: