Wednesday, September 20, 2006

US Poker Championship Atlantic City

Rick and I will be leaving late Saturday night for the USPC in Atlantic City. Our plans right now are to arrive Saturday night/Sunday morning in time for play in the Sunday 11a.m. tee time for the $500+$50 Omaha H/L event.... Here is the schedule which we plan to play at this time.....

Sunday 11a.m. Omaha H/L $500+$50
Monday 11a.m. Texas Hold'em $300+$40
Tuesday 11a.m. Texas Hold'em $500+$50
Thursday 11a.m. Texas Hold'em $500+$50
Friday 11a.m. Texas Hold'em $1000+$75

We will be playing in assorted cash games and probably some Super Satellites for the ESPN Televised Championship Event $9,700+$300 5 Day event that begins on October 3.... We'll see!

At any rate, we aren't staying at the Taj as Rick was able to get us a super rate at another smaller, less luxurious facility for some sort of sexual favors which I am scared to inquire about because at this point, I don't think they include me.

Wish us luck and let us know if any of you are going to be up there during that time! I'll be happy to provide my phone number for those of you who might be going up.

In the meantime, I do believe that we'll be playing Thursday with the Juice (you probably don't want to know).... Friday @ PKR 1/3 Omaha and Omaha H/L Pot Limit as well as the Saturday 40/40/40 tournament at PKR.

Get excited! Dead money is back!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Should be fun, I'm looking forward to the trip! I plan on leaving there with at least $10K, I'm just not sure how much will come from the tourneys, how much from the side games, and how much from playing Charles heads-up in the hotel room.

Charles, if you plan on leaving AC with $10K as well, I suggest you bring $20K with you...

Rick :-)