Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday's USPC events....

Today is another of the $500+$50 events and I believe that they are expecting a much larger field than the ones earlier in the week. I will play well and I will go deep! The thing that I like about the higher buy-in events is that you get more chips. The $300 events only give you $3,000 and the way the blinds to up, you've got to hit a hand or two early or you'll be short chipped before the 5th level. And when the antes start on the 7th level... well, cancel Christmas! The $500 and the $1,000 buy-in events provide $5,000 and the Time per level goes up to 50 minutes.... a chance to play a little poker!

We ran into Moody and Jack yesterday. Moody was playing a satellite and I think that Jack was hunting a cash game. We hope to get over to the Borgata today. Everyone is saying that is where the good cash games are played.... you know, lots of tourists. If I had been thinking, I would have asked Dave where he would go and then that would have told me where all the action players would be...... but I'm not certain how I would feel about giving my cash to an action junkie other than Dave..... Don't worry Dave, we'll be back next week and hopefully with some AC cash.

See ya!

No comments: