Monday, September 18, 2006

Sunday @ PKR

The Sunday PKR tourney ended with Rick and me heads up.... It is amazing to me that apparently the only way that Rick can beat me is to draw out on me.... We're playing No Limit Hold 'em and Rick busted out Toad so he had me out chipped by roughly 2 to 1. We'd been playing for about 45 minutes or so heads up when I get one of my favorite hands... the olde Willie Nelson.... Jd, 10c. I'm the big blind and check.... The flop is Ac, Kc, Qs.... ye nuts! I check and Rick bets 700 and I raise another 1,000... he quickly moves all-in and I call. He turns over the Jc, 6c...... He does have the flush draw and any 10 would permit him to chop the pot with me.... He does suck out on me and win the tourney when the 8c hits on the river....

I'm persuaded he thinks that was a great play. And because it worked, he's probably right, BUT if his club doesn't hit and he doubles me up.... his arse is kicked! Keep making those donkey moves.....

Bray, bray, winnie, winnie!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Don't you mean "Cry, cry, whiney whiney...?" Better luck next time!

Rick :-)