Saturday, September 02, 2006

Donkey Fest @ PKR Today!

Well, it was back to the old times today at PKR..... Everybody making moves all the time! I got sucked out on a couple times early and had to re-buy and then just short of the re-buy period, I re-raised Rick with Ad, Kd and he pushes all-in with Qd, 9d and wins with a 9 on the turn. Whee! But in his defense, he had been sucked out on a couple of times as well and was steaming a little from it.

At any rate, there were two big hands for me near the end of the day. I was in the big blind and 9, 5os and Frank limps in from the small blind. The flop was 7c, 5h, 3s. Frank checks and I bet 6000 and he raised to 12,000. I call. He had about 9000 remaining and I knew he was pushing on the turn regardless of the cards. The turn was a Qh and he went all-in. It took me a minute or two, but I just couldn't put him on any of those cards. He turned over the A, Jos and my fives held up.

The next hand was five handed with me on the button... I get the Qd, Jd and raise the 2000/4000 blinds to 10000 and Jason calls. The flop is the Qc, 4s, 3d and Jason immediately pushes all-in. I put him on some sort of messed up draw so I immediately call and he turns proudly turns the 5, 2os. LOL. At any rate, he's got about 26000 and goes runner/runner fives for trip fives.

Now I'm really on tilt.... we're down to four players and I catch Kh, Qh and raise to 12000. Akash quietly goes all-in.... No, I mean really quietly.... I had no idea that he had acted. I couldn't decide whether he was on a big Ace or a middle pair... I settled unfortunately on the big ace and called. He had one of my scare hands, A, Qos and the ace held up.... Finished fourth again!

Good playing guys.... I'll get you next week!

No comments: