Friday, September 22, 2006

Cashing out....

What a load of crap! I'd rather cash out of an internet website! LOL. So, last night with the Juice! He's not happy about me leaving with a big stack.... which typically means he is going to be unhappy alot! LOL. This actually got started on Tuesday when I cashed out with about 1400 or so.... I had all my chips neatly racked and stacked and the old juice meister works completely around me to cash out everyone else.... freely passing out c-notes to everyone in the group. I actually believe that he rounded up a couple of guys that had 10-15 to 100 just to keep from giving them the small bills. He cashes me out for over 1400 with ALL 20's.... Prick!

So, he's really in the mood last night when my stack was north of 2k..... again, he cashes out everyone that is leaving at the same time that I am in front of me and then begins counting out 10's and 5's... when he finished I had a four inch stack of bills. Nate was nice enough to take some of the small bills and give me a few hundreds, but old Davie, he loves to irritate!

I can't wait for the next time I play when he cashes me out, I'll probably need quarter roll papers to get out!

1 comment:

Rick said...

The next time you cash out you'll need quarter rolls alright, but the good news is you'll probably only need a couple of them...

Rick :-)