Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stay Power

Poker - Bad Beats & Great Hands

All of you know me as the "Juice" or usually just the best player at the table. Last night was no exception. I quickly mounted a stack up to $1900 of which, two hands later, I kindly handed over to Rick and Elvie, leaving me with just short of $200. After another $200 buy in, I had $400 to work with. I announced, "I am ready to attack the table stacks!" Within just a few hands, my prowess and keen play, led me to have once again, second commanding stack only to Rick. I once again announce, "I am recruiting for you, Rick." After I loan out roughly $2500 to the weaker players at the table, I notice my stack is still in second dominating position. I felt that with Rick's tenacious play and ability to read me like a one page, one sentence, one word book, it's only a matter of time before he takes my stack to mount what would appear on the surface as a table raping. At this point, the 18 year old, single barrel bourbon hits me like a 5 lb. vat of pus from a dead possum's ass. Tums were no match for the Juice. I gracefully dismiss myself and the rest of the pussys fall in line like little puppets to Rick's amazing stack. Once again, I get blamed for breaking up the game. OR - is it the fear of the mighty stack that Rick yielded like Excalibur that made their tails tuck between their legs like little squirrelly mice??

The "Juice," Master of the Blog

1 comment:

Rick said...

Eloquence is your middle name!

Rick :-)