Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Pre-Blog.... the BEST!

I have to say that I think that the PRE-BLOG is one of the best posts ever! Probably 2nd only to Rick posting the Juice's Top Ten hands for him.... LOL.

At any rate, it was close, but not quite 100% correct.... but it was close.....

Probably one of my best hands of the nights was Omaha 8 with 2c, 3c, 4d, 9d..... I'm the button and there's no raise pre-flop.... as usual there are 9 limpers.... The flop Ac, 4s, 9s.... I like it! But it is still just a drawing hand. It checks to me and I bet 9 just to get the pot growing a little... just in case! I think everybody calls and two guys phone in a call who couldn't make it to the game, Jim and Jeffrey. The turn was 6c.... Now we're talking.... I've got nut low and two pair -AND- a flush draw! Sweet! So everyone checks to me and I bet 24 and there are 5 callers. I'll bet that I actually woke some of you up chanting for a 4 or a 9 on the river.... At any rate, the river brings in 4c.... Whee! You go Jarod! It checks to me and I bet 38 and Elvie and Dave calls..... Scooper! Nut low and a boat!

There were several other hands that were significant, but I am hoping that some of those technology challenged participants will plug in and post!

No comments: