Saturday, June 30, 2007

Friday Night Omaha 8 Pot Limit

First of all, let me say to say to JC.... "Get out of my damn seat!" LOL. I do hate it when someone comes in and for no obvious reason, selects a seat that forces me to re-locate. Then, have that seat catch great cards all night long. He did it to me last night. With plenty of room to my right, squeezes in on my left and then between him and $$$, played well, but also caught some great cards last night.

There were a couple of big flops for me that as fate would have it turned out to be nothing by the end of the hand. Elvie was on rush and played well too. What a combination! I don't think that has ever happened to me... LOL.

At any rate, I had a great time and donkeyed off a bunch of chips.... I think I've said it before, "If I ever quit playing poker, all of you guys will have to get real jobs!"

Back to the felt! only with fewer chips!

PS... I can't believe that when I run the spell-check that donkeyed is not a word!

No comments: