Saturday, June 23, 2007

I finally hit the nuts!!!!

I finally made a royal flush last night! And it was the worst thing ever!! We're playing O8 and I'm in first position and complaining about my luck in O8. "I will not play this game all night" I said at the start of that hand so I checked blind til the river when all of a sudden I looked at my cards and there she is.... a royal heart flush....I'm getting paid off!!!! So I check figuring that there is no way on earth that this hand with 6 people playing could ever check down the entire way. But it does. There's a monster pot of $12 and I really thought about mucking it and not saying a word. But I say that I have the straight flush (thought saying royal would make it hurt worse) and they think I'm joking.....but I'm not. One played did offer to take up a collection of $5 per player but it fell of deaf ears. Not to worry though, 6 hours later I made sure to go all in on the flop with a royal flush draw only to be called by two horrible hands and no diamond, not even a red card, came to give me redemption for my sin of checking the absolute nuts earlier. So once again I lost and I went down the road with my head held low, mumbling and kicking rocks once again. I will win against those donks one of these days!

TM

No comments: