Saturday, June 30, 2007

Your opinion counts....

I just wanted to make another request to some of you regular readers to become regular contributors.... Practically everywhere I go where there are poker players, people are discussing the blogs posted here, but very few of you are regularly BLOGGING! That is what this site is all about! I've seen from your reaction to my play in games that you really don't think I know what I'm doing or talking about, so please feel free to jump in and make comments.

Again, you're not going to hurt my feelings and if what you say really pisses me off, I'm the administrator, I can delete it! So when you have a comment, blog it. I would prefer that if you are going to criticize specific people or local poker games in a non-joking manner that you not name those donkeys and backyard dung-heaps, but speak generically about play, policies, facilities, etc.,

I would tell you that I've really heard from many of you about the blog on the Rake... I'm continuing to do some research and will post a more complete review as soon as I have it ready.

At any rate, I appreciate that our reader count continues to grow, but I would encourage all of you to log in and let us know your opinion.

Thanks again for your continued support!

No comments: