Thursday, August 31, 2006

I got to go home early!

I got to go home early is the last thing that I want to hear at a poker table!!! I am so tired of a man walking into the poker room and turning into a little pussy by stating he has to go home early because he has work tomorrow or some other faggoty excuse like I can't function on three hours of sleep. Why don't you just tell the truth, you have no balls and you want to leave with your stack that you think you will have at your projected time of 1am. GET A SET OF BALLS!!! If you think that "The Juice" would EVER say "I can't stay late because I got to get up in the morning" or the classic " I have to meet my boss for this important meeting" you don't understand the meaning of the word "Boss"!!! Boss in the "Juices" definintion is - DO WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT, WHERE YOU WANT, & WITH WHO YOU WANT & Play the game like a man!!! Or you can just think to yourself when you say at the table "I got to go home early" All the Men at this table think that I am a big fat PUSSY! No offence to the men who stayed till the well ran dry at 6AM Tuesday.

P.S. I think this Blogging thing is going to save my marriage!

"The Juice"

8 comments:

Charles R said...

Well, oh wise and omniscient.... I WANT to go home early! Yee haw!

The easiest thing for me to do would be to stay all night because I truly do love the game. Up or down, although I much prefer UP.... I love it! The hardest thing for me to do is to get up and leave.... especially on those rare occasions when I am UP to get up from the table while there is still action going on. When I do finally leave, I'm wired. It's hard for me to go to sleep... I end up turning on the TV and watching poker on TV.

And as far as the "real men".... why would you let the well run dry? You can always borrow.... right?

Surgesilk said...

I for one welcome our Juice overlords.

Surgesilk said...

Oh your marriage is being saved by all the people who leave early while you stay til 6am.

Rick said...

I'm usually one of the last to leave, and too many times to count I've gone home, showered and changed clothes, and scrambled into work to deal with the fallout of showing up at 10am. That having been said...

I find it interesting that "The Jizz" is giving other players grief for leaving early, when most nights he disappears for several hours, many nights leaving us short-handed! Now I don't know (nor do I want to know) what he does when he's gone. I can only assume he's rubbing one out to "Lassie Does Shaniqua, Part IV."

While it's bad enough that he disappears, many times he brings another player with him (now I reeeeeally don't want to know what they're doing...)! Then we end up playing four or five handed while we wait for "The Jizz" and companion to eventually reappear, at which time we can start building our stacks again. At least on Tuesday he was kind enough to send in a suitable substitute (Crazydrunkchinaman) to give away his chips for him during his absence.

Bottom line: When "The Jizz" is actually at the table all night like the rest of us, then he can give out all the crap he wants. Until that day comes, in the immortal words of Dr. Evil: "When a problem comes along, you must Zip It!"

Rick :-)

Rick said...

And as for your marriage, I don't think this blog will save it. The pool boy with the big black monkey meat, however, just might...

Rick :-)

Surgesilk said...

The disappearance of Atlantis?
The disappearance of Amelia Earhardt?
The disappearance of Juice.

All unsolved mysteries.

The Juice said...

As for my disaperance

The Juice said...

As for my dissaperance, I think you all know that the "Juice" has a thirst for Knowledge, and Old Jeffyboy knows what I have a been cooking!!!!