Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monday @ PKR.....

Well, it was the usual Monday night group last night at PKR.... I landed on a couple of big hands almost as soon as I sat down only to get called by 2, 3 off-suit that flops a boat, 3's full of 2's! Whee! That was Chad..... and yes, I made him feel bad about it all night! LOL.

I did get locked up in an interesting hand with Chad a little later that was wonderful payback. I normally do not raise pre-flop in a $1/$2 No Limit with Big Slick because you have to raise so much to get rid of these donkeys that if one wakes up pocket deuces.... you're behind! LOL. At any rate, I am on the button and get Ac, Kc and raise it to $11 and get several callers including Chad. The flop comes 9c, Ad, 2c..... pretty nice flop..... top pair and nut flush draw.....

So I bet $26 and it folds around to Chad who says.... "I'd call $25, not $26!" So I pull back $1 and everyone says, be careful what you ask for..... Chad says "Do you really want a caller?" And I said something like.... "with that board and my cards, I want your call!" He tosses in the $25!

The turn is the 6h and I bet $25 and he calls. The river is the 5c. He checks and I push all-in for another $190 and he immediately calls and turns over his 9 high straight. Yep, the 7h, 8c.

Sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol zoloft drug interaction - buy tramadol online nz