Thursday, August 24, 2006

Poker - Bad Beats & Great Hands: Get the monkey night @ Dave's!

http://badbeatsandgreathands.blogspot.com/2006/08/get-monkey-night-daves.html

Many of you Suckas think it is easy to play the mother of all hands, "The Royal Flush." Well, most of you pigeons have never earned the right to play such a distinguished hand like myself, "The Juice!" It just so happens that I was a keen enough player to hit that monster twice in one night. Even though I disguised it like a Doyle Bruson in his early years, I was only able to get a small amount of cash from my two favorite players, Rick & Charles! I felt as if I would take advantage of their weak playing styles and poor presence at the table - they would both go home crying like little sheep. I was only half correct. Rick - do you need me to supply some tissues???

The Juice.

2 comments:

Charles R said...

You are definitely "da man"

Rick said...

Dave, I’m proud of you! Though I can only assume that J-Rod actually wrote and posted this for you, it’s quite the accomplishment nonetheless. I hate to disappoint you, but I wasn’t involved in either of your monster hands. By the way, I’m also happy to hear that you finally learned the correct terminology for the hand. It’s called a “royal flush,” not a “royal straight flush.” Though I appreciate the offer of a tissue, I’m afraid I’ll have to pass. Any tissue coming from “The Jizz” would most assuredly be coated in man-juice (or boy-juice, in your case)…

Rick :-)