Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday @ PKR

I played in the $40/$40/$40 tourney on Saturday at PKR and unfortunately was sucked out on several times from several people who really amaze me at their willingness to put their tournament life at risk on nothing but a draw when it is not necessary and very likely that they will be called to try to hit their draw. I won't berate them here as many times during a tournament, I'll verbally abuse them trying to put them on tilt. It's a little trick that I learned from Phil Helmuth and Mike the Mouth.... It really doesn't upset me but I have been successful putting someone else on tilt by clubbing them over and over.

I probably shouldn't do it because it is a donkey move and more times than not, their draws won't hit and they'll leave with their just desserts. I did bust out in 8th position severely crippled by the beat that Jeff put on me before we broke down to the final table.

Next time!

1 comment:

nateDiggity said...

How'd Sunday go?